The Bucket List
- Elephant riding in Thailand. I hate riding horses so im slightly concerned I won’t like it, but you have to try it to say you will never do it again, right?
- Helicopter ride over the Grand Canyon. Come on, this would be fantastic!
- See Santa at Lapland and all the reindeers.
- Tracking gorillas in Africa. Majestic, and it would be great to see them free.
A safari. I dont care where. It just appeals.
Go to Niagara Falls.
- Skydiving in the UK.
- Crowd surfing at a festival. Preferably Coachella.
- Join the Mile High Club. LOL.
- Virgin Space Flight.
- Ride a hot air balloon.
- Drive the Nurenburg race track.
- Swimming with dolphins. Apparently they feel like a boiled egg!
- Jacuzzi and then diving into a plunge pool. Might as well do this in Iceland!
Go to Venice.
- New York City. The Big Apple is a place you have to go before you die, and I intend to.
- Holding a snake. I am the least brave person but I think I need to do this.
Snorkelling with wildlife.
- New Year’s Eve abroad. Sydney, New York, a tent in the middle of nowhere… I just think it would be an experience.
- Camping in the Grand Canyon.
- The Taj Mahal.
- Ayres Rock.
- Take a yacht ride through Monaco and San Tropez.
- Visit Mount Rushmore
- Snorkel in Fiji.